Monday 20 February 2017

I have started

I planted my first tomato seeds 4 days ago, and today I saw the first couple of sprouts already. That was so fast. Hopefully I'll have many more plants coming up and hopefully I will be able to grow tomatoes for the first time in my life. 

I am trying to lead a cleaner life, and try to ..I don't know..be better, I guess. 

It's sad that I am only now trying these things, I wish I did this years ago...nevermind: I will for sure teach my daughter how to grow things, but not until i figure it out myself!

 In this box, that's where the seeds are hiding! I'll show you another picture in a few days, when there's more green to see. 

Well, it's pretty late at night, and time to end today.

Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow! 

LinnM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!